Re: [RSP] Call Minutes

Hi Jean-Paul, Darko and all,

I like the proposal. You may want to check out [1] where a similar approach was proposed. We named the graphs o *instantaneous graphs* (shortly iGraphs) and the graph containing the meta data Stream Graph (shortly sGraph). This solution is currently implemented in our Streaming Linked Data Framework [2].

GRAPH :sGraphA {
  :iGraph-1 :timeStamp "t_1"^^xsd:dateTimestamp .
  :iGraph-2 :timeStamp "t_2"^^xsd:dateTimestamp .
  …
  :iGraph-n :timeStamp "t_n"^^xsd:dateTimestamp .
}

GRAPH :iGraph-1 {…}
GRAPH :iGraph-2 {…}

GRAPH :iGraph-n {…}