Re: W3C RSP community Group phone call

Dear all,

I will not be able to participate in the call as I will have a full-day
meeting with the embedded systems guys of Siemens (HQ + head of this
global technology field in Siemens). A significant part of this meeting
will be about SSN and RDF streams. I'll ask them if they are interested
to support this group - that would be great.

Best,

manfred