Re: W3C RSP community Group phone call

Hi all

I am Avi (Abraham) Bernstein and am a full professor at the University of Zurich (UZH). I have been part of the Sem Web community since the first pre-ISWC conference/workshop and have been thinking about triple-stream processing for a a while.

Unfortunately, I will be in a faculty meeting during the phone call.... sorry...

Best

Avi