RE: AI/ML and Web Accessibility wiki page created

To the RQTF

I've populated the wiki for AI. I've created a number of headings and put some ideas against WCAG relevance so hopefully some good food for thought in our discussion.

I'd like to acknowledge my team at work who helped with some of the brainstorming ideas.

Scott.

Dr Scott Hollier
CEO & Co-founder

Centre For Accessibility Australia Ltd.
Phone: +61 (0)430 351 909
Email: scott.hollier@accessibility.org.au
Address: Suite 5, Belmont Hub, 213 Wright Street, Cloverdale WA 6105

accessibility.org.au
Subscribe to our newsletter

CFA Australia respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country across Australia and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging