RE: CTAUR: proposed additional requirement for distraction avoidance in collaborative editing

To Jason

Looks grea tot me and addresses the point well.

I've also reviewed the other issues, all good to be merged in my view.

Scott.

Dr Scott Hollier
CEO & Co-founder

Centre For Accessibility Australia Ltd.
Phone: +61 (0)430 351 909
Email: scott.hollier@accessibility.org.au
Address: Suite 5, Belmont Hub, 213 Wright Street, Cloverdale WA 6105

accessibility.org.au
Subscribe to our newsletter

CFA Australia respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country across Australia and pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging