Re: Outstanding Issues with CTAUR

On 4/4/24 06:02, David Swallow wrote:
> What would members like to do about these outstanding issues? My
> suggestion was to hold another joint COGA-RQTF meeting, but I'm not
> sensing much interest in that. Another option could be for COGA
> members to re-review the revised CTAUR
> <https://w3c.github.io/ctaur/>to determine whether their issues have
> been addressed (the document has changed considerably since the early
> draft on which COGA's feedback was based). Alternatively, we could
> just focus on the few remaining issues identified by Lisa (see her
> recent email to COGA), which would help to push things forward towards
> publication.

The RQTF is currently working through the issues raised at last week's
meeting, including Lisa's suggested changes.

Our general approach is to hold joint meetings only if there is a
substantive disagreement that requires it. Thus I think the question
will be, once Lisa's proposals and issues raised last week have been
addressed to the satisfaction of RQTF, are there any remaining specific,
textual issues with the draft that need to be resolved.