Re: Collaboration Tools, section 6.3

I agree, Lisa. Somehow our communications are breaking down. We need to
resolve that somehow.

In this specific instance Jason is referring to the section of CTAUR
that specifically addresses accessibility of change history and of
revision summaries. From RQTF's point of view this would be a
description of barriers encountered and some suggested approaches to
ameliorate those.

In this specific instance there's no meaningful distinction between
synchronous tools (like Google Docs) and asynchronous tools (like git).

So, no, we don't mention github specifically, but it is very much in
scope when it comes to identifying accessibility issues and proposed
solutions.

Might it help to point out that we've abstracted away from github, which
is a specific commercial instance of git revision control? We have
further abstracted revision control (like git) as asynchronous.

Let's discuss Tuesday!

Best,
Janina