Re: RQTF meeting agenda for 11 January 2023

Correction of the agenda: The link to Collaboration tools Accessibility
User Requirements is
https://w3c.github.io/ctaur/
This editor's draft includes the purely editorial correction submitted
during the public review period.

To the best of my knowledge, we received no other comments during the
review period. Comments from the COGA Task Force are, however, expected.