Re: Linking to a time-stamped portion of a video resource

Hi Jason,

Although I have not read all the way through the spec, I believe that the "Media Fragments 1.0 (basic) specification" may indeed discuss this capability. The spec does not appear to have been updated recently, but you can find it at https://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/

--Steve

Steve Noble
Principal Researcher, Accessibility
Psychometrics & Testing Services

Pearson

502 969 3088
steve.noble@pearson.com<mailto:steve.noble@pearson.com>

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/xFjftXlwMzpdFeTtDgc4_IwyMYm8ThtQHIsgElkS8fyiCO2M7ZM0WaO7r2uy-bmKAe5S2sIcg7d-mwbD4ArkJhyafHke-SgJ2ui8DoGoBhZw4YIyWeK3LUozNMwBff4JR2tdu8nZ2fvoNvkkA06KNw9-s3P9UvYsHSTphHss6X0=s0-d-e1-ft#http://accessibility4school.pearson.com/access/4c49fe02-e204-46b4-b6f0-82f5a3f159cb/pearson-accessibility.jpg]

[NSF's Convergence Accelerator - 2022 Cohort Member]<https://beta.nsf.gov/funding/initiatives/convergence-accelerator>