RE: [Maturity] Minutes of Sept 7 Accessibility Maturity Modeling subgroup

Jake, it’s today. Here’s the link to the session information: https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/4a5a5bcb-45c2-4ba5-b5e0-7b3d3ceb1fc9

Mary Jo

From: jake abma <jake.abma@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 4:36 AM
To: Sheri Byrne Haber <sbyrnehaber@vmware.com>
Cc: RQTF <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Maturity] Minutes of Sept 7 Accessibility Maturity Modeling subgroup
Hey all, I can't find the date for the Maturity Model on TPAC, when will this take place? Happy Wednesday, Jake Op do 8 sep. 2022 om 05: 40 schreef Sheri Byrne Haber <sbyrnehaber@ vmware. com>: Can be found at ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd