Decision on CfC: Publish Collaboration Tools FPWD

Colleagues:

The below Call for Consensus received significant support in email and
two objections citing the same reason for objection. Given the strong
explicit support, given the explicit support for publication by
leadership of both COGA parent Working Groups, and given the negotiated
Editor's Note which will be published in the Status of this Document
(SOTD) to document the work COGA is doing intended for inclusion in
future drafts of this document, this CfC is agreed to as a consensus
decision of APA. Publication of our FPWD may now proceed.

The head of thread for this CfC is here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2022Oct/0008.html

The objection to publication was that not even a First Public Working
Draft (FPWD) publication should proceed without first obtaining input
from COGA. This objection was reviewed and rejected by the Chairs of APA
and of AGWG in teleconference and is documented on the APA Chairs list
beginning at this nonpublic link:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Group/group-apa-chairs/2022Oct/0039.html

The incorporated Editor's Note is now also present in our CfC snapshot
here:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/ctaur/FPWD-2022/index.html

Best,

Janina