Re: [SAUR] Synchronization Accessibility User requirements - publication process

While not yet logged via github, SAUR did come up during APA
Coordination today. Particularly, Michael has been giving SAUR as close
read and has several editorial suggestions. These would relate to
possible additional headings and such. In other words, trying to make
the document more comprehendable to someone reading it for the first
time.

Since we are considering nominating the published Note for W3C Statement
status, the APA Chairs and Staff Contacts felt it would behoove us to
make SAUR the best document we can, including any remaining editorial
issues.

All this by way of an up to the minute update, and also the observation
that there's still time for a Summary section, should RQTF wish.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)