Re: [EXTERNAL] Possible addition to SAUR on minimal frame rates

From: Raja Kushalnagar <raja.kushalnagar@gallaudet.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 09:30:32 -0600
To: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>
Cc: "Noble, Stephen" <steve.noble@pearson.com>, RQTF <public-rqtf@w3.org>
In addition to the 20 fps recommended minimum frame rate for lipreading and
speech intelligibility, 10 fps is the recommended minimum frame rate for
sign language: Analyzing the intelligibility of real-time mobile sign
language video transmitted below recommended standards:
https://doi.org/10.1145/2661334.2661358

Since 10 fps bound is lower, it shouldn't affect the 20 fps recommendation.