Re: [EXTERNAL] Possible addition to SAUR on minimal frame rates

In addition to the 20 fps recommended minimum frame rate for lipreading and
speech intelligibility, 10 fps is the recommended minimum frame rate for
sign language: Analyzing the intelligibility of real-time mobile sign
language video transmitted below recommended standards:
https://doi.org/10.1145/2661334.2661358

Since 10 fps bound is lower, it shouldn't affect the 20 fps recommendation.