[NAUR] editorial issues

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 17:25:38 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,
Josh and I worked on the editorial issues in Natural Language Interface Accessibility User Requirements today. There is more work to be done; we scheduled a meeting for next Monday to resume the effort.
The end result will be a Git branch containing proposed editorial improvements.

Thank you for your compliance.