[Maturity model] Do not have GitHub access

From: Mary Jo Mueller <maryjom@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 14:32:45 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <Public-RQTF@w3.org>
Can someone please give me access to the w3c/maturity-model repository? I discovered I cannot create a branch to incorporate the updates we’ve made in the Google doc.

Best regards,

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Mueller
IBM Accessibility Standards Program Manager

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."  ~John Quincy Adams