Re: [EXTERNAL] WoT Middleware

I like the accessibility metadata notation/certification concept as well.

In addition to identifying accessibility problems in middleware, it would
also help identify accessibility problems in pass-through or, increasingly
automatic accessibility technologies.

For example, in broadcast television programming, closed captions sometimes
fail to pass-through local broadcasters' equipment. Another example is when
a service's auto-captions conflict with the content provider's
human-generated captions -- Zoom will not pass through captions if local
auto-captions are turned on and there is no way to identify this issue as
far as I know. Another scenario I can think of is of auto-accessibility
features -- cloud-agent AI accessibility services are usually superior to
user-agent AI accessibility services -- and it would be helpful to know
which agent is providing accessibility.