Synchronization Accessibility User Requirements: additional observations or conclusions?

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 18:26:20 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
I’ve created GitHub Issue #300 for discussion of any additional observations or conclusions that should be included in Synchronization Accessibility User Requirements.
This is the issue that we agreed to take up at next week’s meeting.
https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/300

Thank you for your compliance.