From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 3:57 PM
To: public-rqtf@w3.org <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Cc: APA Chairs <group-apa-chairs@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Maturity] Referencing the Excel Spread Sheet
Dear All:

The current thinking is to place the .xlsx in RQTF's w3.org space and
reference the file from within our html document.

The advantage is that it will continue to point to the latest
spread sheet as we revise and update our document (and, of course, the
spread sheet itself).

But, is there a disadvantage? That someone might get broken data if we
upversion the spread sheet so that it no longer functions like the old
one? Should we be concerned over that?

Now's a good time to work out the approach we want to use upt to the
time we actually build a forms based interface.

Thoughts?

Best,

Janina

--