From: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Sent: Thursday, 18 August 2022 2:26 AM
To: public-rqtf@w3.org
Subject: [CAUR] Draft section on notifications and messages

I have created a draft section on notifications and messages produced by collaborative systems. The proposed user needs and requirements reflect discussion at the meeting today.

Review and suggestions for improvement are welcome. I would also welcome comments on whether such material should be within the scope of this document.

https://github.com/w3c/caur/pull/2