Re: [Maturity Model] draft announcement

On 16/8/22 09:03, Janina Sajka wrote:
> No problem, Jake. You're not the only person logging issues in github.
> So far, no one has said "don't publish FPWD" because of the issues I'm
> logging, though. To my mind that's the key fact at the moment.

Indeed it is. This is also why I stated that all of the issues which I
have created in GitHub should be taken into account after publication of
the first public working draft.

It's important to receive public comments on the draft, and not to delay
them while working on issues that have already been identified.