Re: COGA label across GitHub repos [was: [WAI CC] WAI Coordination Call, Agenda, August 10 18:00 UTC (2pm EDT, Boston)

Lisa:

In the spirit of this welcome enhancement to our github tooling, I want
also to tell you that RQTF resolved today to invite your comments on an
upcoming FPWD before we go to FPWD, if you all can manage it. The
document is:

https://github.com/w3c/caur/

Yes, that's probably not the best link, but it's the one I could find
right now.

The expected FPWD is early October. You may want to have a conversation
with me and especially Jason around scoping in this document, but it
could include COGA's issues with github--just by way of tantalizing you
a bit! :)

Janina