FW: [Maturity] Model Sub Group Agenda 4-27-22

From: David Fazio <dfazio@helixopp.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 20:24:35 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <Public-RQTF@w3.org>, APA WG <public-apa@w3.org>
Important Note: I forgot to include the Zoom link in the previous email. Iíve included it in this one.

Minutes from our last teleconference are available at:

https://www.w3.org/2022/04/20-maturity-minutes.html

What:   Maturity Model Weekly Teleconference

When:   Wednesday 20 April

11:00 AM        Boston -- U.S. Eastern  Time            (EDT: UTC -4:00)

Corresponding times in other time zones are:

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Maturity+Model+Subgroup+Teleconference&iso=20220427T11&p1=43&ah=1

Where:  Zoom Teleconference Service

Please access Zoom via the link below:

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_maturity-model

IRC: irc.w3.org Channel: #maturity

Additional logistics below

**Agenda:

Agenda+ Review Dimensionís Structure and Reconcile Inconsistencies

Agenda+ Identify Specific Action Items to Complete in Next 2 Weeks to Ready Publication

Agenda+ Review Any Recent Edits By Group Members