RE: [Remote Meetings] First draft of changes to address the collaborative editing issue

To Jason

I’ve reviewed all your changes today.  I don’t have anything to add or change: you’ve got a great balance In the ATAG discussion and the addition of remote meeting content, supporting ATAG where its useful but also clarifying that it’s not all-encompassing as discussed yesterday. The other points are great too. I feel a bit guilty that I can’t offer any changes and you do so much work but it’s all good and represents our RQTF discussions well.  Would support merging the changes unless anyone has any objections.

Scott.

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 April 2022 11:42 PM
To: public-rqtf@w3.org
Subject: [Remote Meetings] First draft of changes to address the collaborative editing issue

The pull request is available at
https://github.com/w3c/remote-meetings/pull/15<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fw3c%2Fremote-meetings%2Fpull%2F15&data=04%7C01%7Cjjwhite%40ets.org%7Cb4a2f3dc0ff7433796c408da1d631f48%7C0ba6e9b760b34fae92f37e6ddd9e9b65%7C0%7C0%7C637854608815436852%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=t8vE8ItcvoocYfu3Qe3LYsXpu1Su0FplZRhAcOvdcsE%3D&reserved=0>
The rendered text is at
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/remote-meetings/collaborative-editing/index.html

The changes are as follows.

  *   I added a note at the end of section 4.1.2 to acknowledge the limitations of ATAG 2.0.
  *   I added several points to section 5.1 that address collaborative work during meetings.
Now is the opportunity for review and comment, so we can improve these changes further and consider them for inclusion.

Thank you for your compliance.