Editor's note on collaborative editing tools for Accessibility of Remote Meetings

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 13:08:36 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
There’s a discussion underway of the Editor’s Note which I proposed to include in Accessibility of Remote Meetings.
So far, Scott and I have been contributing to the discussion. All are welcome to review and contribute. The pull request is here:
https://github.com/w3c/remote-meetings/pull/14

Thank you for your compliance.