Re: coga and rtqf

Dear Rain, Lisa, All:

APA's Research Questions Task Force (RQTF) is proposing the requested
joint meeting with COGA to take place one week later than initially
proposed, namely at 10:00 AM (Boston) on Wednesday 27 October. That is
1400 UTC.

Please advise whether this suggested date and time is acceptable to
COGA. Please also propose an agenda.

Best,

Janina

--