CAPTCHA note - updated change proposal

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:38:03 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

Following the conversation at today’s meeting, I updated my proposal for revising the CAPTCHA note to include a paragraph discussing Cloudflare’s analysis of the time lost due to CAPTCHA challenges.

It should be noted that, as also agreed at the meeting, none of these changes will be merged into the editor’s draft at least until the new First Public Working Draft is published.

Review and comments are encouraged. The pull request is at
https://github.com/w3c/captcha-accessibility/pull/2/
and the changes can all be reviewed in context at
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/captcha-accessibility/cryptographic-attestation/index.html

Thank you for your compliance.