Re: WCAG3 Feedback on Deaf-Blind issues

Hi, Jeanne:

Unless we have some mechanism to add these issues to APA's github, I
can't think of a more official process than this email.

Meanwhile, the good news is that these are all in the RTC Accessibility
User Requirements (RAUR) we're closing on publication of. Assuming the last
reviews (and the APA CfC) conclude in the next few weeks, we should have
them at W3C Note status before summer.

The WebRTC WG has agreed to take up our requirements in their next round
of specs. As a last check, I'm cc'ing our Research Questions Task Force
(RQTF) which produced the RAUR for APA.

Thanks for the heads up on these.

Janina

--