Web of Things use cases

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:22:54 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,
Having reviewed our wiki page on Web of things use cases:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Wot_usecases

it appears by my reading that the cases from section 2.3 onwards are of our own devising, and not taken from W3c work elsewhere. The question for next week’s meeting is whether we can elaborate on these use cases or add to them. New use cases are most welcome, especially those involving accessibility or disability-related applications.
Of course, ideas can be discussed here on the mailing list in advance of next week’s meeting.

Thank you for your compliance.