Call for Participation: Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group Charter Approved; Join APA WG

Dear APA Task Force Colleagues:

I am pleased to forward the attached announcement of APA's new Working
Group Charter. This is very good news because we cannot meet or publish
without an active Charter, and our last Charter expired on 31 July.

Please be aware that there's an associated action that is required of
you. You will need to rejoin APA at some point during the next 45 days
and accept the terms of the policies governing our work. If you do not
initiate this yourself, you will receive an email reminder. If too much
time passes you will eventually be dropped for failure to rejoin.
Fortunately, this is not a complicated process, and all you need to know
is referenced in the attached document.

I look forward to our continuing work together.

Janina

PS: Note that COGA operates under joint sponsorship of APA and AG, and
many COGA members participated under the Accessibility Guidelines
Working Group Charter rather than the APA Charter. If that's you, this
announcement does not apply to you.

--

Janina Sajka
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka