Re: Fwd: RE: Call for Consensus (CfC): Publish XAUR as W3C Note

Following are links to the logged and labeled XAUR issues.

First two were logged in GH last week but missed on the labeling pass;
next five were sent to public-apa-admin last week but didn't post given
circumstances cited below.

  * https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/153
  * https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/154
  * https://github.com/w3c/apa/issues/167