Re: Comments to APA RAUR

Thank you very much for your review, your suggested edits, and for
making them so very promptly. I don't expect we'll take them up during
the remainder of this Easter weekend, but I do expect we'll look at them
all by Wednesday. We'll mark each issue according to our disposition,
and I'm confident you're only improving our document.

I'll also let you know as this document proceeds. We expect to publish
our 1.0 soon, within weeks. There may be a 1.1 in the next few months if more quality
suggestions come in over the next weeks and months.

Janina

https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka

Linux Foundation Fellow

Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa