Decision on CfC: Move to using Zoom for APA Teleconferences

Colleagues:

This Call for Consensus received numerous messages expressing strong
support and none in opposition. The CfC is therefore agreed to as a
consensus decision of APA and our transition to the Zoom
telecommunications platform will not proceed.

The head of thread for this CfC can be found at:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2020Mar/0005.html

Best,

Janina

--