Re: Some potential accessibility-related Verifiable Credentials use cases

Jason:

This one is a great idea, but possibly more complicated to implement.

I think one of our early filters should be the low hanging fruit. Let's
put forward ones we believe are trivial to implement yet showcase real
value. The AAC symbols translation coming out of Personalization TF is
one such. People see it and get it. During TPAC last, Lisa Seeman
demonstrated such with a Chrome plugin over a Webex connection and
inspired a Mozilla developer present in the room to implement the same
for Firefox.

I think we want to start with that kind of impact. I think VC and DID
will appreciate that kind of impact, because they're selling their ideas
to the wider industry as well.

Of course, we should keep collecting, so your negotiated suggestion
below is excellent. I just don't think it's rev 1 for reasons cited.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka

Linux Foundation Fellow