Re: Some potential accessibility-related Verifiable Credentials use cases

On 1/8/20 4:09 PM, John Foliot wrote:
> Manu, are you interested in continuing to see this thread? Or would
> you prefer we (or more accurately, the RQ TF, of which I monitor but
>  rarely if ever contribute to) all go off and wood-shed, and circle
> back when we're ready? I won't indiscriminately CC you any further (I
> promise).

Wood-shed, please. I *heart* you people, but I don't need more emails. :)

When RQTF does get around to circling back, please contact me and Joe
Andrieu <joe@legreq.com> who has been the lead of use cases across
Verifiable Credentials and Decentralized Identifiers.

Joe, I spoke w/ W3C APA today about Accessibility use cases, they're
working on a few for VCs and DIDs and will get back to us with a few
when they're ready to share. I expect that they'll engage via W3C
Credentials CG to get their work integrated with the VCWG and DIDWG. No
further action needed from you.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches