Verifiable Credentials use cases - updated

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:00:03 +0000
To: RQTF <public-rqtf@w3.org>
I’ve updated the use cases to reflect discussion at the meeting. I have also modified the order slightly, but I’m not sure that it yet corresponds to the rough consensus that we reached about prioritization.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/research-questions/wiki/Some_use_cases_for_verifiable_credentials

Further changes and comments are most welcome.

Thank you for your compliance.