Re: AOM with APA at TPAC?

Hello Again:

We're definitely interested in discussive XR with you at TPAC. Here are
some specific questions that have come up in XR discussions:

1.) is existing AOM and API architecture suitable for immersive Web or
should AOM just be restricted to Web Components?

2.) Do we need bi-directionality for good XR support? Semantics can be
consumed by user agents but may be modified in an imersive environment
and change as interactions are happening. Like React is data driven, XR
semantics may be interaction or results driven.

3.) What would be the ideal architecture to support XR accessibility? We
seem to be currently aiming at patching XR with current and even legacy
AT, so that architecture may be temporary, or move away from browser and
API interactions towards AT being embedded in an immersive environment.
What does "good" look like in this situation?

4) Are Object Oriented approaches to accessible XR preferable to
declarative or author applied semantics?

Please confirm whether 11:00 Thursday works.

Looking forward to seeing you both in Fukuoka,

Janina