Task Force meeting schedule

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 19:36:35 +0000
To: RQTF <public-rqtf@w3.org>
Dear colleagues,

As agreed at the conclusion of the meeting today, we don't plan to meet next week, due to multiple regrets. However, a meeting is planned for Wednesday, 5 June. It is expected to be focused on the WebRTC accessibility-related use cases, and associated requirements that may have implications for other W3C technologies. We made substantial progress on this topic today, but there is still more to discuss.

As always, comments on the mailing list in the meantime are most welcome.

Thank you for your compliance.