RE: Requesting Horizontal Review: APA's Updated CAPTCHA Note Draft

Thanks for this notice. Do you have a desired due date for comments?

I have added this document to our Review Radar [1]. We look forward to working with you.

Best regards (for I18N),

Addison

Addison Phillips
Sr. Principal SDE – I18N (Amazon)