Re: A note on the forthcoming agenda - virtual and augmented reality accessibility

Hi Jason,

Thanks for re-pointing to that FAST document. As a matter of house-keeping,
I note that the Acknowledgments section is quite out-of-date - it
references PFWG, and a number of members who have left, changed employers,
etc.

I recognize this is an "insertion" issue with how these pages are
generated, so mostly putting a pin in this so we don't forget.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good