RE: CAPTCHA Update--An extended opportunity

Hi Janina,

Several years ago, I wrote about CAPTCHA as part of my review, for the COGA TF, of web security technologies. (That work was the foundation of the Accessible Authentication SC work I am leading.) See the first 3 blog posts of this list<https://clearhelper.blog/?s=CAPTCHA>. I hope you find something helpful.

John

John Rochford<http://bit.ly/profile-rj>
Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Faculty, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-rochford/>

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.