Re: W3C Workshop: Transportation Data Models -- Due Monday

Janina, this is great. Just a few quick, additional thoughts.  I’ll ponder more during the day.

Should we mention accessibility of transport apps?  This is covered under WCAG but might be good to call out that any transport related apps should work with assistive technologies - screen reader, voice, magnification, enlarged fonts, etc.
Autonomous vehicles must also support assistive technologies and alternative interfaces.

We should probably expand to include low vision in addition to blind customers as those folks may have some of the same difficulties identifying the driver, car, or package.

-becky