Re: Accessibility of XR - Notes on the Framework for Accessible Specification of Technologies

High-level reply:

I agree functional performance criteria relate to FAST, which is
essentially a set of functional requirements for technologies. At the
beginning of the document there is a list of known guidelines that were
considered for sources of information that belongs in the FAST:

http://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/#inventory-user-needs

It would make sense to add additional references here, and go through
them in the process of identifying a unified set of guidelines.

The FAST may be more detailed than other functional criteria, so I don't
expect a 1:1 mapping. In general the FAST takes high level requirements
and breaks them down into more details, currently implemented as a
nested list:

http://w3c.github.io/apa/fast/#collected-user-needs

So we would incorporate additional guidance into whatever part of this
list that makes sense. As the framework matures we may find a different
way to present it, but the nested list was the easiest way for me to get
started.

Michael