Re: Draft #1: Knowledge Domain Accessibility

Found a citation that seems very much on topic while working on Draft 2
of this Problem Statement:

Knowledge Specialization, Knowledge Brokerage and the Uneven Growth of
Technology Domains | J. Bruggeman - Academia.edu
        URL:https://www.academia.edu/32934981/Knowledge_Specialization_Knowledge_Brokerage_and_the_Uneven_Growth_of_Technology_Domains

Perhaps someone can follow up on this paper because i can't!

Best,

Janina