Re: Meeting postponed for lack of quorum

Hi all

Just checking in. I’m sorry to hear the meeting didn’t go ahead, but I’ll be back in the office next week after a busy period on the road, and will review actions before our next meeting.

Hope those who are at CSUN have a productive time, and that the panel session goes well!

Dave

> On 22 Feb 2017, at 09:34, White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> There being only three of us on the teleconference, it was necessary to postpone this week’s meeting.
>
> Please continue to read and think carefully about our research topics, especially our work on CAPTCHA that will inform a revision of the W3C Working Group Note on this topic to be prepared by APA.
>
> Several of us will be at the CSUN conference next week. Therefore, the meeting is postponed to Wednesday 8 March. I’ll prepare the agenda closer to the meeting.
>
> For those who plan to attend the CSUN conference, please note the panel session organized by Judy Brewer (Wednesday 1 March at 9:00am) in which the activities of this Task Force will be discussed. Session details are at
> http://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/2017/sessions/index.php/public/presentations/view/392
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.
>

> Thank you for your compliance.

David Sloan

UX Research Lead
The Paciello Group
dsloan@paciellogroup.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of any portion of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at the above e-mail address, and delete this e-mail along with any attachments. Thank you.