Chairs and next step [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 15:52:13 +0000
To: public-rosc@w3.org
Dear all, We are very pleased to let you know that following on our public
election process, we now have three chairs for the group: Sean Bechhofer, Rob
Sanderson and Jun Zhao. Now this is time to think about how to move on from
here. Given the diversity of the group members, we agreed that it would [...]

This post sent on Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group

'Chairs and next step'

http://www.w3.org/community/rosc/2013/06/03/chairs-and-next-step/

Learn more about the Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community
Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/rosc