Re: Let's elect a chair [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for letting me know. I shall remove your name from the list then.

All, please revise your votes accordingly if you have voted for Leslie.

Cheers,

Jun

Sent from my iPad

On 24 Apr 2013, at 14:19, Leslie Chan <chan@utsc.utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion, Sridhar. But I like to decline due to time
> constraint. I am happy to be part of the group and contribute when
> appropriate.
>
> Best
> Leslie Chan

>>> poll. I propose we vote for 2-3 chairs. So everyone can vote for 2-3