Let's elect a chair [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:24:15 +0000
To: public-rosc@w3.org
Welcome all to the ROSC community group. Now with 45 participations in the group
(by 2pm GMT 23 April 2013), we need to elect a chair. So I drafted an initial
poll. I propose we vote for 2-3 chairs. So everyone can vote for 2-3 nominees.
Currently the poll has only 4 names. If you want [...]

This post sent on Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group

'Let's elect a chair'

http://www.w3.org/community/rosc/2013/04/23/lets-elect-a-chair/

Learn more about the Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community
Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/rosc