Welcome to the Research Object for Scholarly Communication (ROSC) Community Group [via Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group]

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 08:23:37 +0000
To: public-rosc@w3.org
Hi everyone, Welcome! It was really encouraging to see all of you around without
having gone through a wide advertisement of the group. Welcome on board! As a
first step of the CG, I am starting with drafting our charter. I will post it
here in the next few days. Please bear with me. Thank you for your understanding
[...]

This post sent on Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community Group

'Welcome to the Research Object for Scholarly Communication (ROSC) Community
Group'

http://www.w3.org/community/rosc/2013/04/16/welcome-to-the-research-object-for-scholarly-communication-rosc-community-group/

Learn more about the Research Object for Scholarly Communication Community