RE: Summary of RIF telecon June 19 (Was: Re: RIF Second Edition (urgent))

Yes, we could talk just briefly today and in detail a week later. Harold

From: Christian De Sainte Marie [mailto:csma@fr.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 11:29 AM
To: Dave Reynolds
Cc: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Summary of RIF telecon June 19 (Was: Re: RIF Second Edition (urgent))

I will not be done with PRD changes in time for the call either.

And I am not sure who will show up for the call anyway.

So, what I propose is that we schedule another call, e.g. next week sametime same place.

And I will be on the call today, just in case somebody shows up and there is something to discuss.

Does that work with you, guys?

christian

IBM
9 rue de Verdun