Re: state of UCR?

Sandro,

I believe that the edits were reviewed, but it was on my to-do list to
check the email archives to confirm this, and I haven't yet done that. If
I can get to that by Wednesday, would that be enough to publish for this
year?

Leora

--

Leora Morgenstern, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist and Technical Fellow, SAIC, Arlington, VA